CAT 5e FTP Shielded Cable: NETSET BOX F/UTP 5e [305m], indoor
- CAT 5e FTP Shielded Cable: NETSET BOX F/UTP 5e [305m], indoor
NETSET BOX FTP 5e E1515_305 is a top quality indoor FTP cable (twisted-pair cable) designed for use in professional computer networks inside buildings. Shielding layer made of aluminum foil allows to minimize crosstalk and interference with the external environment.
Distinguishing features of NETSET BOX FTP CAT 5e:
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee,
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 5e twisted pair cables confirmed by the tests performed in Central Testing Laboratory of the National Institute of Telecommunications in Warsaw, Poland,
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product,
- solid wires of 0.5 mm diameter (24 AWG),
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, colored PE; outer diameter: 1.0 mm; colors: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue,
- insulated wires twisted in pairs, protected with polyester foil,
- shielding layer made of aluminum foil,
- sheath made of gray PVC (RAL 7032), of 6.2 mm diameter,
- meter markers - length error less than 0.5%.
NETSET FTP CAT 5e E1515_305 Ethernet cable is manufactured in compliance with EN 50173, ISO/IEC 61156-5 edition: 2002, ISO/IEC 11801 standards.
NETSET cables come with a 15-year warranty.
The manufacturer guarantees stability of the parameters given in the "Specifications" at least for 15 years, on the condition that the cable is packed, transported, installed, and used according to adequate European standards (among others E-79100 and EN 50174-1), within the permissible environmental conditions (see the "Specifications" below).
The NETSET BOX FTP CAT 5e E1515_305 cable can be used in a wide temperature range: -20oC...+50oC, and installed between 0oC and +50oC.
Ask a question
Write your opinion