AUS03 USB 3.0 SATA 6GB/S DELOCK ADAPTER
This Delock converter can be connected to your PC or notebook via USB port and enables the connection of HDDs, SSDs and other drives with SATA 22 pin interface. The connected SATA devices use the full USB 3.0 speed, if they are SATA 6 Gb/s specified. The included power supply can be used for 3.5” SATA HDDs or optical drives.
• Chipset: Asmedia
1 x Micro USB 3.0 female
1 x DC jack
1 x 22 pin SATA 6 Gb/s female
• For SATA HDD, SATA SSD, optical drive etc.
• Supports SATA 1.5 Gb/s, SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 6 Gb/s
• Data transfer rate up to:
SuperSpeed 5 Gb/s,
Hi-Speed 480 Mb/s,
Full-Speed 12 Mb/s,
Low-Speed 1.5 Mb/s
• LED indicator
• Plug & Play
• Windows XP/Vista/7/7-64/8, Mac OS 10.8, Linux Kernel 3.2
• PC or notebook with a free USB port
• Converter USB 3.0 - SATA 6 Gb/s
• USB 3.0 cable
• External power supply 12 V / 2 A
• User manual
• Retail Box
- AUS03 USB 3.0 SATA 6GB/S DELOCK ADAPTER
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.