DELOCK ADAPTER M.2 NGFF > SATA 7PIN 6GB/S
This adapter by Delock converts the M.2 NGFF interface into a SATA 7 pin interface. Thus you can e.g. connect SATA SSDs to the M.2 NGFF interface. By the help of the perforation you can reduce the length to 60, 42 or 30 mm.
59 pin M.2 NGFF key B+M male >
SATA 7 pin female
• Interface: SATA
• Form factor: M.2 NGFF 2280 (2260, 2242, 2230)
• Suitable for M.2 NGFF connector with key B or key M based on SATA
• Data transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 80 x 22 x 10 mm
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• A free M.2 NGFF port with key B or key M
• 1 x fixing screw for M.2 adapter
- DELOCK ADAPTER M.2 NGFF > SATA 7PIN 6GB/S
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.