CASE/PSU FAN NZXT AER P 120MM AIR PRESSURE
The Aer P high static pressure fan is designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Engineered to maximize the cooling potential of radiators, it features a chamfered intake and exhaust for high-performance airflow and winglet-designed blades to improve drag efficiency. The Aer P uses fluid dynamic bearing to provide silent operations, long-term durability, and achieves powerful cooling performance.
- High performance fans optimized for radiators
- Winglet designed fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-soft 21 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- Sleeved cables and vibration dampeners
- Changeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
These PWM static pressure fans are designed with a chamfered-intake and exhaust that boost overall airflow and pressure.
The winglet designed fan blades minimize drag and further enhance fan performance.
FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING
Using patented fluid dynamic bearings(FDB) made of copper, the life span of the Aer P is made to last over six years. FDB are designed to maintain consistent lubrication reducing bearing noise.
EVERY DETAIL COUNTS ( Aer P / Aer F )
The Aer P / Aer F comes with sleeved cables for ease of cable management and vibration dampeners on each mounting point to keep fan noise to a minimum.
COLOR YOUR WAY ( Aer P / Aer F )
Three color choices are available and sold separately to color coordinate your build. Choose from blue, red or white.
- CASE/PSU FAN NZXT AER P 120MM AIR PRESSURE
Do you need help? Do you have any questions?Ask a question and we'll respond promptly, publishing the most interesting questions and answers for others.