PATCH PANEL 48 PORT 1U CAT.6 GREY LANBERG
This particular patch panel is designed to use in main and secondary distribution points of fast telecommunications systems.
It is a passive part of structured cabling used for termination and organization of twisted-pair cables within 19" rack cabinets. Patch panels is equipped with 48 unshielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
Use of IDC/LSA connectors, provides fast and easy installation. Cable management panel attached to this product, ensures easy assembly.
Stiffened shelf with handles allows easy organization of cables and stability of assembly.
- 48 unshielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
- Ports identification in the form of numbered fields.
- Designed for 19" rack cabinets.
- Height: 1U.
- Shelf with handles for easy installation and cable organization.
- Universal IDC/LSA connectors in accordance with T568A/B standards.
- Color: grey RAL7035.
- PATCH PANEL 48 PORT 1U CAT.6 GREY LANBERG