PATCH PANEL 24 PORT 0.5U CAT.6 BLACK LANBERG
This particular patch panel is designed to use in main and secondary distribution points of fast telecommunications systems.
It is a passive part of structured cabling used for termination and organization of twisted-pair cables within 19" rack cabinets. Patch panels is equipped with 24 unshielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
Use of IDC/LSA connectors, provides fast and easy installation. Cable management panel attached to this product, ensures easy assembly.
- 24 unshielded RJ-45 ports category 6.
- Ports identification in the form of numbered fields.
- Designed for 19" rack cabinets.
- Height: 0.5U.
- Cable management panel attached.
- Universal IDC/LSA connectors in accordance with T568A/B standards.
- Color: black RAL9004.
- PATCH PANEL 24 PORT 0.5U CAT.6 BLACK LANBERG